Kitty heaven forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in.:.:.::- The Rules of Role-Playing -::.:.:. Kittybanner
Affiliates
free forum
.:.:.::- The Rules of Role-Playing -::.:.:. Banner283516598433iaza

Latest topics
» Just a thought...
.:.:.::- The Rules of Role-Playing -::.:.:. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:57 pm by alvina181

» Welcome to the Announcement centre!
.:.:.::- The Rules of Role-Playing -::.:.:. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:46 pm by klemi900

» What is Your Favorite Breed of Cat?
.:.:.::- The Rules of Role-Playing -::.:.:. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:30 pm by alvina181

» .:.:.::- The Rules of Role-Playing -::.:.:.
.:.:.::- The Rules of Role-Playing -::.:.:. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:48 pm by alvina181

» Feel Free!
.:.:.::- The Rules of Role-Playing -::.:.:. I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:30 pm by alvina181

» Paris and Egypt
.:.:.::- The Rules of Role-Playing -::.:.:. I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:46 pm by alvina181

» Hello! New Member!
.:.:.::- The Rules of Role-Playing -::.:.:. I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:44 pm by alvina181

» .:.:.::- The Rules of the forum -::.:.:.
.:.:.::- The Rules of Role-Playing -::.:.:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:36 pm by klemi900

» Welcome to Kitty Heaven!
.:.:.::- The Rules of Role-Playing -::.:.:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:04 pm by alvina181

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:13 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

.:.:.::- The Rules of Role-Playing -::.:.:.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alvina181
Leader
alvina181

.:.:.::- The Rules of Role-Playing -::.:.:. Empty
PostSubject: .:.:.::- The Rules of Role-Playing -::.:.:.   .:.:.::- The Rules of Role-Playing -::.:.:. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Role-play Rules! Please, these are rules too so they must be followed as well as the general rules.

1. No God Modding/God Play. This is when a role-player controls another role-player's character without their permission. Please do not do this as it is really annoying and frustrating to find that your character has been controlled in a way that you would not want to ever happen. *For more information, see the Role-Playing Guide in the Role-Play Forum.

2. No Mary-Sues or Gary-Sues. This is when you annoy people on the role-play by having eg. the most perfect character, a character that never gets diseases, a character that can't be attacked because of their elite skills etc.*

3. No Grave Digging. This means that there is a thread that is long dead, near the last pages of the entire role-play history, that you post on. If a role-play has not been posted on for more than 4 months, it is very likely that it is dead and you will be considered Grave Digging by posting on it.*

4. Do not Spam. As said in the General Rules, please do not spam. This includes spamming in role-plays as well as on other forums. Apart from unnecessary use of smilies, spam also means chatting on the the role-plays without using OOC: or (([[{{things like this}}]])) as the role-play owner wishes you to use.*

5. Do not take Role-playing seriously. If somebody offends your character or hates your character on the role-play, it does not mean that they hate you in real life, so do not create a burden on yourself by feeling so.*

...And that's it! Not many, only 5 rules, but if there is something that spreads around the role-play boards that are bothering people, we will add in more rules.

Key:
*For more information, see the Role-Playing Guide in the Role-Play Forum. (Coming Soon!)
Back to top Go down

.:.:.::- The Rules of Role-Playing -::.:.:.
Page 1 of 1